[go-go-syncro] spare tire carriers - picture request

Martin Henning martin at easy2design.de
Mon Mar 17 22:51:09 CET 2008

Dear community,

I'm trying to compile the various efforts in the field of "spare tire
carriers" from around the world in a picture collection. I'd like to
ask you to look into your various image folders and try to locate
solutions you have found yourself or photographed on other's busses.
Any picture of a T3 spare wheel carrier in full and/or details is
highly appreciated via eMail. High-Res preferred. Copyright statements
on the pictures are perfectly ok!

Thanks in advance,

Martin

P.S.: The current status can be seen here: http://www.easy2design.de/bulli/racks/
P.P.S.: If you happen to find your own picture and don't want it to be
displayed or want your copyright on it, please contact me aswell!

--
Martin Henning, DM5OY
martin at easy2design.de
http://log.tigerbus.de