[go-go-syncro] and again... :))

Martin Henning martin at easy2design.de
Fri Jun 29 20:26:24 CEST 2007

	From: 	  martin at easy2design.de
	Subject: 	go-go-syncro / georgia2007
	Date: 	June 28, 2007 10:16:08 PM GMT+02:00
	To: 	  rekinludojad at poczta.onet.pl, dominikkocela at wp.pl,
mkcrew at o2.pl, piotr at wlan.org.pl

Hey,

it's Martin, the german guy :) I talked to Piotr and he set up a
mailing list for us
in order to organize our trip(s) a little bit better. I'd like to ask
all of you to
register yourself here:

You will receive an email for confirmation, which you just have to
answer without writing
any text, as long as the subject remains intact.

After that you will be able to write emails to

go-go-syncro at syncro.pl ,

which everybody on the list will receive automatically.
I'm hoping to centralize and speed up planning this way, so please
feel free to
actively use this way of communication.

Next more or less urgent topics would be:

* when will we be where? we need to apply for visa to azerbaijan nd
to armenia, for which
we need dates. we all should get the same visa, so this needs some
thought. also, for azerbaijan
we'll probably only get a 5-day transit visa, so we need to plan that
carefully.

* who will bring what in terms of camping stuff

* we need maps of the target area...

* pawel and i suggested making a (small) movie about the whole
thing... ideas? objections? blabla :)

* ...

Please, send questions etc. to the list, so everybody can take part :)

Thanx in advance,

martin + piotr

p.s.: If you know other people who will be on the trip or might be
interested, please forward this
email to them, as I (we) don't have the addresses of all all of
them... Thanx!

--
Martin Henning, DM5OY
martin at easy2design.de