[go-go-syncro] blabla

Martin Henning martin at easy2design.de
Sun Aug 12 17:05:32 CEST 2007

hey guys,

last night i read my way into the google-maps API and came up with
something for our travel:

http://www.easy2design.de/track.htm

now i'm trying to programm something to automatically parse emails
that i sent via sms to be
able to update our coordinates as we drive :) anyway, everyone who
will be at home can see
approximately where we where and where we are every evening... hope
that is enough for
our wifes/girlfriends/children/grandmothers :)

secondly i'm investigating whether i could use the lower part of the
KY air intake system
for my SDi... looks like an interesting solution. on tuesday i'll get
KY stuff, then we'll
see in real life... :)

http://www.easy2design.de/stuff/ky_vs_sdi.jpg

hope we can talk about packing lists very soon, as i have to go on
business trip to hannover again
from monday to tuesday :/ then i'll have only one day to pack things
and run out of the house :)

see ya,

.martin

--